Thursday, October 12, 2017

Stampin' Up! and World Card Making Day

Saturday was World Card Making Day and I had a nice group of ladies over to make some cards!  These were the 3 they made.
This first card, I took right out of the Annual Catalog! Page 131, I changed it up a bit, but used #139420 One Big Meaning stamp set and #143708 Pinewood Planks embossing folder (my fav!) and the Designer Series paper #144185 Naturally Eclectic.
I CASED this next one from Splitcoast.  Using #143006 High Tide, along with the embossing folder #141481 Seaside.  Colors used:  Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay.
This next card is one of my favorites.  I took a little inspiration from different sources.  I used #141525 Best Birds.  I had purchased it a LONG time ago and hadn't use it, and so glad I did!  They water colored the bird using #103954 Aqua Painters and Soft Sky, Tranquil Tide and Smoky Slate inks. Pairing it with #144110 Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series paper.
Both of the Designer Series paper I used are part of the sale, buy 3 get 1 free.  Check it out at www.robynscherzer.stampinup.net.
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bird cards - especially the beach one!!! Wish I could have been there for World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!