Monday, October 23, 2017

Stampin' Up! Night In Bethlehem Diorama Card

OK, I admit it, I can't get enough of this set and its not even Halloween yet!
We did this diorama card for my clubs this month, and they loved it.  I think most were NOT giving it away but keeping for their own Christmas Decor!  This card is an oldie but goodie.  It can be done with any type of scene.  It takes a little prep, but once you've done that, its easy peasy!
I've also done a video to help you along.  Enjoy!


Product List
Thanks for stopping by! Email me at robynscherzer@hotmail.com if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I think this would be fun for so many holidays to build a diorama scene. Thanks for the video so we don't forget. What a great surprise for the person that gets this special card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! You've made my day! God Bless You!